Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sharing with you my Testimony is important to me

I have had an overwhelming feeling that I need to share my testimony with all that will listen or in this case read it!

Some may ask what is a testimony and why do I want to share it with you.

A testimony to me is: Something that I have a firm belief in, something that I know without a doubt in my mind.  Something that I live my life for.

My testimony to you is that I know that God lives, that Jesus Christ is His Son.  That Joseph Smith is the Prophet that restored the gospel to this earth in these the last days.  I know that the Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ, that Joseph Smith was directed by the Angel Moroni to the Gold Plates, and translated them to what we now have as the Book of Mormon.

Through this knowledge I have been able to go through heart wrenching challenges in my life with a happy heart as I look to the eternal picture of all things.  Through this blog I and the post that will come I hope to be able to share with you the many principles that I have learned that are taught by the restored gospel of Jesus Christ through modern prophets.  So with this as my opening post I say enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment